Em Sherif is a distinguished fine-dining Oriental restaurant that offers unique, authentic Oriental cuisine which brings back forgotten traditional flavors.
- You can see great views from here, even you can see Burj Khalifa.
- It’s very spacious with windows all around which makes it really cool as you can see all the movement happening in the boulevard while enjoying your meal.
- Being a Cafe means that it is dominated by shisha smokers, it’s a disadvantage for non-smokers so ask to sit upstairs to avoid the smell of shisha.
- Their prices are a bit expensive but it’s worth it comparing to the quality of food.
ESTABLISHED IN: 2016
OTHER BRANCHES: Lebanon, Kuwait, KSA, Abu Dhabi, Egypt
Bebabel is a sub-brand of Babel, a unique Lebanese restaurant brand, renowned for its dynamic architecture, outstanding hospitality, and its signature culinary masterpieces.
- The prime location is ideal to take family or friends to see the fountains as it will not be crowded like on ground, the view is fantastic.
- Perfectly well groomed staff, fast service, excellent manners of the waiters.
- A variety of vegetarian options available.
- Unfortunately in summer you can’t enjoy sitting in the outdoor area at al nafoura view but still worthy.
- Food portions are small compared to other similar cuisine but the prices are very affordable.
- This restaurant does not book in advance so it’s on walk in basis, if there are too many people then it will take an hour for your food to arrive, additional time for your bill to arrive.
OTHER BRANCHES: Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt
I was amazed not only by the delicious food but also by the wonderful service and awesome decor! The food was absolutely delicious, everything we ordered was tasty and flavoursome. The prices are reasonable, service is quick and the view of the Dubai fountain is great from the restaurant outdoor terrace.Its absolutely a ” must try” restaurant. The Falafels were the tastiest I had ever had in Dubai!
Abd El Wahab
They named the Abd El Wahab after the street where it is in Beirut, Lebanon. With its oriental decor featuring damascene walls, brass, ornaments, and blown glass elements, the restaurant is an invitation to Lebanese Hospitality.
- They have seats available in the balcony which can be a very good area to sit during the winter.
- The food is very delicious and tasty with good varieties. Staff are friendly and caring.
- Vegetarian options and dietary restrictions available.
- The restaurant is expensive but given the food quality.
- Make sure to reserve a table in advance.
- The smell of smoking and shisha is very annoying, but there is a non-smoking section.
Al Beiruti is an all-day dining destination with something for every part of every day. Bright mornings over freshly-made Mankoushé and that perfect cup of coffee, long lunches with the family, afternoons with friends animated by the sounds of Tawlé games, and loungy evenings well spent over a Shisha crafted to perfection by Al Beiruti’s very own Shisha Master.
- They have smoking area and non smoking area. Valet parking is available.
- Very nice atmosphere. Delicious food. Service was very fast and professional.
- A breathtaking view over the point fountains a must to try.
- Make sure to call ahead to check for availability as they tend to get busy.
- They don’t open the outdoor until 7 pm
OTHER BRANCHES: Egypt
A feast of authentic Lebanese cuisine in an ornate dining room filled with evocative Arabic music, Located in Palm Jumeirah within an hotel.
- Vegetarian options and dieatary restrictions are available.
- Food is amazing, varieties are good & quality is not questionable in such place, portions are good as well & appetizers are best of the best.
- It’s not a busy place, a great atmosphere that is quiet and private.
- A little expensive, but the quality is incredible.
- Lighting is too bright, and the music is just terrible.
They offer their guests an option of dining indoors in a stylish yet warm décor, or outdoors at their atmospheric lounge terrace overlooking the water falls and gardens of DIFC, in a soothing and calm environment with an exquisite selection of shishas, delectable delights, flavorful teas, and lounge music to help relax your mind and soul.
- They offer an attached section for catering, take-away and home delivery.
- Serene atmosphere, a breathtaking view, cool breeze, sounds of waterfall.
- They have a seating capacity of over a dozen tables, it is a very decent place for families.
- Portions are small but food is delicious.
ESTABLISHED IN: 2005
Black and white Beirut portraits of the era are hung on the round see-through domed ceiling which also allows the sun’s rays to flow into the main room and offers relaxing outdoors views.
- The biggest highlight is the tree in the middle and seating around.
- A new beautiful restaurant. As soon as you enter you feel comfortable as if you are in the heart of Beirut.
- A very energetic staff and friendly nice atmosphere and music.
- There is this municipal charge on the bill.
- Service was very friendly but it seems that they are understaffed in the non-smoking section.
Levantine cuisine is a narrative of their history and its preparation pays homage to age-old traditions of cooking. Using ancestral tools and ingredients, they create dishes from the past that rewrite our recipe for the future.
- The food is very tasty with beautiful ambiance, quick service and accomodating staff.
- You can enjoy a Shisha pipe in the upstairs area which is semi indoors.
- Tremendous view to the big wheel and the walk.
- It’s hard sometimes to get a table, very crowded.
- You need to pay parking if u stay longer than 3 hours which is 20 AED per hour.
OTHER BRANCHES: KSA
Al Khaima restaurant showcases the best of Middle Eastern flavours, from the menu to our incredible setting inspired by traditional Bedouin tents.
- Good entertainment with regional dances.
- The food is so delicious, the great variety of dishes is amazing, the staff is so friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is a comfortable/relaxing vibe.
- When weather is nice you can enjoy outdoor sitting area with some kind of Arabic tent.
- Be mindful of Layali nights on Fridays and Saturdays that mean it’s a set menu and you won’t be able to order a la carte.
- Fantastic dinner right on the marina promenade with excellent service.
- You can also order from the neighboring Italian and Japanese restaurants.
- The food is really good, the service is top notch and very affordable prices.
- There is a minimum spend of 150 AED per person.